Do you want to know how to factory reset Samsung S10?
Easy way to factory reset Samsung S10۔
A factory reset on your Samsung S10 will erase all data including apps, photos, videos, and personal files, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung S10:
Method 1: Using the Settings menu
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung S10.
- Scroll down and tap on “General Management”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Tap on “Factory data reset”.
- Tap on “Reset” again.
- Enter your PIN, pattern, or password if prompted.
- Tap on “Delete All”.
Method 2: Using hardware buttons
You can perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S10 without a Samsung account by following these steps.
- Turn off your Samsung S10.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Bixby button, then press and hold the Power button.
- Release the three buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then press the Power button to select it.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight “Yes”, then press the Power button to select it.
- Once the reset is complete, use the Volume Down button to highlight “Reboot system now”, then press the Power button to select it.
The factory reset process may take a few minutes to complete, after which your Samsung S10 will be restored to its original factory settings.
Hope this method to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S10 is easy for you to understand.